Friday, February 03, 2006

Update

I have not ceased blogging in spite of what you may have thought).

We had another issue at the Christian radio station where I work (heard world-wide at kingdom.fm.)

I had to go into the registry to correct an issue. When I did, a lurking virus snapped to attention and invaded the registry, causing the computer to reboot continuously.

We had to re-format the hard drive and re-load all of the programs, applications, etc.

I saw Charlie in the hospital yesterday. He is himself, only his left side is without feeling or movement.

He jokes, "I'm holding my left arm over my head. Can you tell?" (It is lying motionless in his lap).

Thank you for your prayers for him. He appreciates it, too.

Pray for me, too. These are horrendously stressful times.

We'll be visiting my mother in Inverness, Florida for a few days. I'll be back on Monday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you had an issue at work, :(
glad that Charlie, is himself, will be praying that he gets the feeling back in his left side,
always praying for you Joe!
you 2 have a safe trip, to your mom's , and give her a hug from me!:)
take care
janice

Anonymous said...

take care Joe and you will be in our prayers. Tell Charlie we are praying.

whaaaat! said...

May your trip be stress free and may you return refreshed.

Joyce said...

Praying for you, your trip, the radio station, and Charlie.

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Have been praying for Charlie, and will add you to it as well.

Kc said...

May God bless and strengthen you, watch over you and keep you safe on your journey. We'll pray for all involved.

shari said...

God bless you and Bonnie, Joe. Have a safe trip.

Jeff H said...

Prayers for you, the family, and Charlie.

Oh, and for the reformatted harddrive, too.

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I'll keep praying for Charlie and for you at work!

Anonymous said...

you will be in my prayer and charlie too. please say hi to bonnie from me.

God bless.