I want to introduce you to some very good blogs. These are, for the most part, new to my blogroll.
The newest blog I have "discovered" is Job's Tale by "Curious Servant." Here is a middle school teacher who writes with style and substance. Check him out.
She's been in my blogroll for some time, but I have never highlighted her. If you like humor, mixed with poignant points, read Bonnie Writes .
I guess the entire universe knows Free Grace Theology , and I have mentioned him before, but Antonio is always a good read. If you blogsurf much, you have seen his pointed comments. But take my word for it (or not), he's a good guy and loves the Lord.
Gordon Cloud's Heavenly Heartburn offers a balanced view of theology, politics and current events (according to his headder). He writes some pithy stuff...very nice.
Things That Make You go Hmm is self explanitory. This is not a new blog, but is newly back, for which I am grateful.
Erlenmeyer Flask describes himself as a strange blogger with alien righteousness, who came to blogging with logic and persuasion abilities far beyond those of mortal chipmunks. He's over at Metaschema .
If you want to make him nervous, call him Mr. Challies. If not, just read his work at Putting the Fun in Fundamentalism .
Well, there you have it. Some introductions to some of my newer blogophiles.
How do you make it into my blogroll, anyway (as if you cared)?
1) Write in English. "The King's English." Pay attention to grammar except when making fun of someone or something.
2) Be interesting, write from a Christian perspective (with exceptions here and there), be mildly controversial, write from personal experience or perspective and/or get my attention by commenting on my blog or being seen on a bunch of other blogs that I read.
Hey! Have a Christ-filled day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Job's Tale, and Heavenly Heartburns, Bonnie Writes
really Rock, I really enjoy reading these 3 blog, and another bogs, that Rocks,is Nephos,
hope you don't mind if I thow that one in, Joe ?
I haven't got to read Free Grace Theology, or the others let.
thanks for the post Joe
have a great weekend
janice
Thank you for your very kind words.
I see that you have even linked me from your blog. I am honored that you would do this. I am happy to return the kindness.
I have visited your blog many times as well.
God bless.
I did care about the blogroll criteria. It's something I think about a lot.
OK, being basically egalitarian, I simply refuse to call the language in which I write "the King's English". I choose to call it "American English".
Does that mean I'll be removed from your blogroll?
Thank you Joe, for the shout-out, and thank you Janice for the kind words. I'm late getting caught up on my blogging this weekend. Spent a lot of time preparing future posts for the bible study!
Post a Comment