In order to keep myself in trouble, insult as many as I can at one time and help men understand everything that I understand about women, I offer the following explanations of a woman's vocabulary:
FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'No! thing' usually end in "Fine"
GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.
LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing"
THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say, "You're welcome. "
WHATEVER
It's a woman's way of saying, "Nuts to you!"
Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology!
(Is it at all possible that I should stick to spiritual and political subjects? It occurs to me that I might be treading very deep water, going where few have dared.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Better post a picture of Bonnie...
So we can see who's letting you get away with these infractions of
THE CODE
wow, Joe...I think you've been hanging around me too much...I also got this one as an email! LOL
Go, Joe....run...fast!
that was funny and got me thinking too. hehe... funny because i think they're true. hahaha...
funny!
Thanks for sharing.
(hehe #2)
Joe: "and help men understand everything that I understand about women"
Why are we supposed to believe that you understand anything about women?
You dare to go there!!!!
I'm praying for you..
hk flynn: She said, "Fine," so I had better not.
Bonnie C: She keeps tipping you off!
Pia: Well....
Jayleigh: You're welcome.
kd: Hope you get over those giggles.
Jeff H.: By all means not.
forgiven: Thanks. It is clear that I need it.
This actually shows a lot of insight. It's not often you get close to understanding the female of the species.
Hi Joe,
I was about to make a comment, but I heard Rosie sigh from the other room. Gotta go!
brother John
Oooohhhhh Joe! I am afraid you are digging your hole deeper and deeper.
If he digs it deep enough, he'll end up in China.
Sort of.
Fine.
Jeff H. "sort of" Is that one I missed?
Yeah Joe,post a picture of me if you can....LOL
Post a Comment