Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Third Day

This is the third day of an upper respiratory infection that has beset me.

I have gone to the radio station and have done my on-air work, but I sound like a worn our bullfrog.

I'll get back to regular blogging as soon as this mess leaves me.

Keep me in your prayers.

And don't get too close to the computer. I don't want you getting what I have.

17 comments:

Kc said...

Hoping and praying for your quick and full recovery.

jel said...

take care of yourself,
will say a little prayer for ya!


God bless

steve said...

Hey there Joe

Just praying for a speedy recovery for you! I hope you feeel better really soon my friend

Rose~ said...

Joe,
I hope you will be better soon.

Darlene Schacht said...

That went around here, and is still making it's way around. I felt like I had pneumonia, but lucky for me it only lasted a day. My mom was awfull sick for over a week. It's a bad one, if you caught what we had. Take care--eat soup.

Anonymous said...

We will pray for a speedy recovery! Take care Joe!

BigDamnHeroes said...

take care joe,
recover soon.

Maybe the Lord is wanting you to slow down a little, and focus solely on blogging. Or then again that might just be me who enjoys and benefitd from your posts.

MDM

Pilot Mom said...

Joe, I hope you are beginning to feel a tad bit better. I will continue to pray for a speedy full recovery.

Anonymous said...

Gandalf! Whoo. you are a neat-o dorito. Remember Pauly Shore? You're cooler than him.

J. Wendell said...

Your back on our prayer list brother.

John R. said...

You didn't sneeze on the screen did you?

JRush

forgiven said...

Joe your in my Prayers

Jeff H said...

If it'll take prayers to get you back to regular blogging, I'm all over it, man.

God's healing hand upon you, brother.

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I'm praying for you!

shari said...

Feel better soon, Joe! Try not to give it to Bonnie. :)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I do hope you will get over this quickly. I'll pray for you.

Joe said...

04/28/06
Thank you all ofr your prayers. I am feeling better and will get back to blogging this afternoon.

Bless you all.