I am sorry not to have a post today.
I had to do my income taxes.
So that's why there is no post.
Don't count this.
This is not a post.
This is only an explanation as to why there is no post.
You will be making a mistake to count this as a post.
Why have you been counting my posts, anyway?
OK
So now you know.
This is the end of this non-post.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Great post! :)
AWESOME POST!!!!!!!!
This is truly much ado about nothing.
I like it. It's almost like the email I sent the other day. haha
This is not a comment, then. ;)
By that same logic, your series from Gethsemane to the Resurrection was "not" absolutely wonderful and terriffic.
I'm "not" so impressed, at all!
And "not" thank you. ;)
happy easter, joe! God bless! =)
great post!
I am sorry not to have a comment today.
I had to wash my car.
So that's why there is no comment.
Don't count this.
This is not a comment.
This is only an explanation as to why there is no comment.
You will be making a mistake to count this as a comment.
Why have you been counting my comments, anyway?
OK
So now you know.
This is the end of this non-comment.
The End.
Y'all have just proven why I love you guys (and gals).
(Does anybody say "guys and gals" these days?
Yes. I just did. And I'm not somebody, but I play one in the blogosphere.
Next post later. Today.
Gosh....I'm way late and missed the whole post!
Morning Joe!
have agreat Day!
Will you be claiming a deduction for the cost of producing this non-post?
Very insightful. Thanks!
JRush
Interesting. Have a blessed Easter, Joe.
OK Joe, try this one.....
"If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it probably won't happen unless it falls in line with what God's will is"
It really doesn't matter if all of North America agreed on a prayer, God is perfect, we are far from it. He never changes, we change all the time. He knows us all better than we know ourselves, and we are barely willing to know who our neighbor three doors down is.
God's time for aligning all his children is coming soon. Right now we have to rely that he knows best, because we certainly don't.
Great post Joe.
Post a Comment