Saturday, April 08, 2006

Just Musing

Let's see...

NBC Saturday Morning Show:

The President "leaked" information.

The press is intensely reporting the "leak."

The Constitution of the United States of America: The President can declassify stuff (a paraphrase).

NBC Saturday Morning Show: The whole country is up in arms because the President "leaked" information. (3 minutes). Bythe way: The Constitution gives him permission (10 seconds). But everybody knows he shouldn't have done what the Constitution says he can do because we don't like him and he should not do what we think he should not do, except he can do the same thing if he is not him, but somebody else, and if we thought of it first ( 4 minutes).

I kid you not. That is what they, in essense, said.

Are you too stupid to see through that?

I am sure you are not.

But just in case...it's an example of slanted, dishonest, hypocritical reporting which the MSM is either unable to recognize in itself or is too frenetically bent on distroying this President to report fairly.

Now, if the President determines that something should be classified, that is part of his Constitutional responsibility.

If someone beneath him releases informatin without his permission, that is a leak.

If the President desides to release classified information, it becomes, by definition, no longer classified information and he has the Constitutional right and sometimes responsibility to release it.

If he did NOT release it, he would be accused of hiding things from the "American people."

Watchership of the mainstream media is lower than the ratings they helped impose on the President. That's because we do not believe them.

We don't believe them because they are liars, both directly and by proxy.

Even Katie Couric will not improve their ratings. She will lower them even more.

Talk about a lack of credibility!



Only the incredible leadership of the MSM (specifically CBS) could imagine that placing an incredible person in the Main Chair would improve their credibility.

That is how far their inability to deal with reality has come.

13 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

That's why I watch FOXNews....Hannity and Colmes and Bill O'Reily!

David Edward said...

and Katie has not looked that young in ten years. but she is making twelve mill per year??? yes I would go out with her!

Curious Servant said...

Just checking in!

(Don't want to be called a lurker!)

Joe said...

bonnie: We don't get FOX News here.

david: Has she asked?

curious: Lurk away...but you are welcome to just check in.

Jim said...

Politics, where are the real statesmen? Men without a hint of corruption and deceit?

You seriously risk dumbing your intellect if you watch those news anchors!

God bless,
Jim

Anonymous said...

Good Post Joe and I am with Bonnie, I also tune in to Fox News. I am so tired of the liberal media, the lies, the hatred, the spin!

Curious Servant said...

=)

J. Wendell said...

Hi Joe,
"There you go again..." ;) with more common sense.

BTW here is a link to our home page if you want it.

God bless you,
brother John

Kc said...

Hope all is well Joe. You're right here of course.

Please don't take this as a complaint but WHAT HAPPENED TO SUNDAY PRAISE!!!???? *ahem* excuse me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

But she has good hair.

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Great link Brother John....I go there daily!

Joe said...

kc: Thanks for your concern. Our church (which is 40 minutes from my house and at which I am worship leader) has begun Sunday evening services. We have also had a series of afternoon events on Sunday, leaving me with no time on Sunday to post.

I guess I will have to begin writing Sunday Praise on Saturday afternoons.

Kc said...

I'd be thankful for Saturday praise too. ;-)

I really appreciate your praise post. They're like a breath of fresh air and stand in great contrast to most of what I read online.