Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Invitation

I invite you
TO A
CELEBRATION
SUNDAY AT NOON!
With Great Pride,
I, The Angel of Light
Invite you to
the
PARTY OF THE AGES
It will be a gas!
Come enjoy warmth like you've never known before
for all eternity.
It is with joy that I announce to you
Jesus is dead!
God has lost the battle!
I have won!
Just as I knew I would!
I will now be King of the Ages!
I will sit on the throne of the Most High
I will command your respect
as I give you all the things I have been
holding for you as I have awaited this
Inevitible Day!
Don't miss out!
Come bow before me!
Come collect your wages!
BRING YOUR FRIENDS!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
Signed: Lucifer
Alias: Satan

9 comments:

Joe said...

Satan THINKS he has won.

Don't miss tomorrow's post!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

What a momo...he thinks he's gonna' be the big cheese....NOT! ROLFOL...

Good post Joe!

Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

Oops...hit sent too fast!

satan knows God, but he doesn't Believe God!!! That's the problem of a lot of people today!

(I don't ever cap his name...)

David Edward said...

its ok bonnie, satan probably is too busy to read our blogs. Joe i sent that cup of coffee by UPS or was it oops? I dunno

Joe said...

david: I knew there was something wrong. I checked my email and there was no coffee. UPS has already come and gone and didn't go "Beep!"

It's probably gonna be cold by the time it gets here.

bonnie: Give me a break...he was the first word of the sentence! Oops! I meant Bonnie.

Y'all have a great Resurrection Sunday. If you get a chance drop by.

BigDamnHeroes said...

thanks for this series Joe,
I found it through a link from Jim's "Faith Classics".
It really is an amazing thing that Jesus did for us. I particularly liked the way you wrote 'crucified'.
It is difficult to explain the emotions it stirred in me. At the same instance it was a jumble of almost tears at the horror for such a humiliation of my God / Incredible pride in Jesus strength and dignity through the whole ordeal / I felt extreemly humbled that Jesus would die at all especially like that for me / and a few others I cant really put into words.

I owe Jesus not only my life, but I also owe Him a death. Death to myself and my sinfulness so that He might live in me and give me life.

Thanks again Joe.

MDM

I will link to this series from my blog if that is ok.

John Umland said...

thanks for the link Joe. your expansions on the holy week are really cool.
God is good
jpu

jel said...

happy easter Joe

Curious Servant said...

I'll be back.

Happy Easter joe.